Wednesday, May 25, 2005

2005-5-25 - Sea day aboard the AMAZING GRACE


I LOVE sea days. This sea day was not as full of activities as others were (you'll see later) Story time was great a usual. I finally got to read some of my book sitting on the aft deck in a comfy sofa, a deck below the bar.



You'll see "sea chest" listed on the board every day...that's their store full of 'stuff' & Windjammer designs. As you can see by the next few pictures that the fashion show was great fun. I have to admire the small staff & crew who put their all into caring & entertaining us.
This guy didn't want anyone to recognize him -
check out the crew member in the door-way
Well...HELLO girlfriend!
The crew was always busy doing something - this day they were painting.


A bit too much wine ??? But I was glad he was enjoying the trip

 Sunset from the bar



View from our cabin
Next stop - BONAIRE



























































No comments:

Post a Comment