Tuesday, May 31, 2005

2005-5-30 & 5-31 - Sea daze



Another fun-filled day at sea. You see on the board that the scavenger hunt is after Swizzles & Snax...how appropriate after consuming large quantities of rum. I'm sure most of you know how the game works. The leader calls out for a specific & weird item be it clothing, makeup or nail clipper. The participant races around the boat or into their cabin to find the item or get creative & make something up. 
 
This is one of the 'girls' I played dice games with...she didn't have the item, but improvised & our team won this round.

Many smart women loaded up a bag of 'stuff' & brought it to the game, thereby, they have quick access to the request. I haven't got a clue as to the requested item demonstrated in the next two pictures.





The crew was having a blast with this game
Our team WON!!!!
And we Shared
Gambling buddies all
????? just havin fun ????? Notice there are no 'young' people, just young at heart
The crew members had many talents, one hand-crafted ankle or wrist bracelets. It's made of thin rope & is braided by hand into a solid circle. Only way to remove it is to cut it. I still wear it today.

He also made the 'monkey's knot' I have around my neck. I think they were $5 each.

i
End of a fun day & another beautiful sunset

5/31 - Alas, no picture of the daily activities board. Of course, there's always story time & the Sea Chest is open. It was light out when the crab races started & dark out when we finished...I think it was before dinner but after the rum swizzles.
This is Adam, our cruise Director wearing, what I think is supposed to be a crab ??
I always wondered where they kept the little buggers when not racing ?
Still gambling 
YEA! I won.  Notice the two little crabs still in the middle circle?



Looks like almost everyone got a payout

According to my pictures & the way we were dressed, it must have been 'dress up' night with a special dinner.

One of the very special servers on board







































































No comments:

Post a Comment